cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter address on new account

Community Leader
Dogan K Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
31 of 37

Just type first two letters of the city and wait for Upwork to show the dropdown menu.

Pravesh R Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
32 of 37
I tried that. No drop down menu.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
33 of 37

Hi Pravesh, 

In the Address field, please type-in your address to see if it will auto-populate with different addresses. You should be able to choose your address from there, and when you click on it, the rest of the fields should auto-populate. 

Let me know if this doesn't resolve your issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Lukas D Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
34 of 37

Hi Avery, thank you for quick response. Unfortunately, even when I fill all the other fields, neither "Address" or "City" auto-populate.

-Lukas

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
35 of 37

Hi Lukas,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lukas D Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
36 of 37

Hi, I did clean the cookies and the cache. I tried to switch the browsers and even tried to log in on different computer. Neither of these attepts helped.

-Lukas

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
37 of 37

Hi Lukas,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS