cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter the address- (Street)

Highlighted
Aatikah R Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1 of 151

Hi, I just created a new account. I entered in all the information, but when I try to put in the address the street section is greyed out I tried out everything clearing out the cache, using a different browser and computer too. 

I think I entered the location (initially) where I live from a different IP (as I am on holidays). I even tried to put this location. Could you please tell me how to fix this because it does not let me go any further

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 151

Hi Aatikah,

You need to add your address in the filed above the Address field where it says "Start Typing your Address".
Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Aatikah R Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
3 of 151
Hey
I did enter my address but the street is greyed out and I cannot enter
anything there
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 151

Hi Aatikah,

Your address is added and your application is under review now, please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Kim K Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
5 of 151

Hello - I am having the same issue others appear to have. Cant save profile as street address line won't auto fill and won't let me type in it. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 151

Hi Kim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kevin N Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
7 of 151

Hi Bojan, I'm having the same issues. Can someone please contact me to help resolve this problem? 

Highlighted
8 of 151

Hi Kevin,

One of our agents will reach out to you shortly to assist you with submitting your application for the review, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Cheryl A Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
9 of 151

Having same issue!  I do start putting in address where it says "start typing address" but the next field in not live and the form will not submit.

Highlighted
10 of 151

Hi Cheryl,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with submitting your application for the review. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled