cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter the address- (Street)

kmateka
Kristian M Member Since: May 22, 2020
91 of 182

The problem still persists for me. The autocomplete request goes through but returns nothing. I tried it with "Prague" as the capital city of the Czech Republic but found nothing.

image.png

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
92 of 182

Hi Kristian,

Our team will reach you to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your address. Thank you.

Untitled
706046bb
Tina H Member Since: May 19, 2020
93 of 182

I am having the same issue. The system will not accept my address and it is not available from the drop-down list. 

Thanks,

Tina

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
94 of 182

Hi Tina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
3cf30aa5
Mamoune B Member Since: May 26, 2020
95 of 182
Hello everybody, I am currently in the process of creating my account with upwork but i'm struggling with the adress info as the tool does not recognize my city so it cannot be filled for me to complete the registration process successfully.
bstojadinovic
96 of 182

Hi Mamoune,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
poojajagetia
Pooja J Member Since: May 30, 2020
97 of 182

Not able to complete my profile because my city name is not listed. Now what to do ?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
98 of 182

Hi Pooja,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
sapegaan
Anastasiya S Member Since: May 22, 2020
99 of 182

Hello!

I fill out my profile, but I can't find my city in the list of Locations section (Bobruisk, Mogilev region, Belarus), so I can't complete my profile.

I will be very grateful if you help me!

bstojadinovic
100 of 182

Hi Anastasiya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled