cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter the address- (Street)

khephjack
Khephra J Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
11 of 182

Hey Bojan, the same thing is happening to me, do you think you can help?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 182

Hi Khephra, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to supply a street name for the street field. Are you looking to update your address? If so, kindly edit the address by filling in the "Start typing your address" field, and pick out your address from the drop-down options that auto-populate when you start typing. 

Let us know if you need further assistance so that our team can look into it further.

-Avery
Untitled
darr_stephen
Stephen D Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
13 of 182

I am having the same problem entering my street address.  I have tried clearing the cache and history as suggested but it still has the address field circled in red and won't let me type anything in the field

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 182

Hi Stephen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
seilind
Seilin D Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
15 of 182

I'm having the same issue...

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
16 of 182

Hi Seilin,

Please try putting your complete address on the "Start typing your address" field. If you do that,your address will automatically populate in the drop down options. When that happens, you can choose your address from one of the options and the other fields will be filled in automatically. If the issue persists or you go through any other issues, let us know and our team will assist you further

~ Riri
saradonovan
Sara D Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
17 of 182

Hi, I am having the same issue. I click my address in the drop-down menu and it fills out all boxes other than the street, which is gray and will not allow me to click to type. If I could get some assistance with this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 182

Hi Sara,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and then put your complete address on the "Start typing your address" field. Once you chose from the drop-down menu all the fields will be auto populated. If you experience the same problem with the street let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
laura-zeitner
Laura Z Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
19 of 182

I'm having the same issue. I've entered all theother required information. My address auto-populated. But I can't submit the form because the unclickable "street" field isn't filled out.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 182

Hi Laura, 

I want to check if you typed-in your address in the field noted below. It will auto-populate with different addresses, and you can select your address from the options available. Once you select your address, the other fields in this section of will auto-populate. Please don't forget to add your city in the City field, should this field not automatically populate. 

Let me know if the issue persists so I can assist you further.

Start Typing Your Address.png

-Avery
Untitled