51 of 182
I have done this already. I start typing manually and then it wants me to
select from a list. My address is not in that list. Please advise how I
can enter my address manually.
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
52 of 182

Hi Katherine,

You should be able to enter your address manually when you click the Enter address manually button.

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
alistairhoughton
Alistair H Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
53 of 182

I'm getting this problem also, I cant seem to get past it. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
54 of 182

Hi Alistair,

Looks like you successfully submitted your application and it was already accepted. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
canva-designer
Canva D Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
55 of 182

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Created a profile and I cannot input the street because the field has been greyed out.

bstojadinovic
56 of 182

Hi Canva,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information.

Let us know if you have any other questions and please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
lavanya-puviyara
Lavanya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
57 of 182

Hi there,

I am having trouble entering my address. It does not auto-populate when I start typing it in, and the Country is greyed out and states "UK" even though I am in the US. Can you please assist? Thank you!

SIncerely,

Lavanya

bstojadinovic
58 of 182

Hi Lavanya,

Your Country was updated to the US. Could you please try to add the rest of the information on your profile?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
bhmwong
Becky W Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
59 of 182

Hi Bojan!

I'm having the same problem. I updated my address, entered into the automatic select address as you fill it in field (where it says ''Start typing your address'') but I also see the same greyed out street address box and cannot change that line to update it?

Could someone from the Upwork team contact me to help solve this please?

Thank you!
Becky

bhmwong
Becky W Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
60 of 182

Don't worry! I tried once more and it has worked now today. Smiley Happy