cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter the address- (Street)

c4ef95a5
Kayla P Member Since: Dec 23, 2019
61 of 182

I'm having the same issue. Can't enter my street address as the feild is greyed out. Unable to submit my application.

Thanks,

Kayla

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
62 of 182

Hi Keyla,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
ed3855d8
Atlas G Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
63 of 182
Same issue
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
64 of 182

Hi Atlas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your address. Thank you.

Untitled
avamendoza
Ava M Member Since: Mar 11, 2020
65 of 182

Hi, I'm currently signing up and having a similar issue. I can enter my full address, zip, city etc but the "Next" button remains blocked out. It also doesn't recognize "Brooklyn, NY" as a city, althought it comes up with "Brooklyn, OH" and many others. Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
66 of 182

Hi Ava,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
laquisha-poydras
Laquisha P Member Since: Jan 13, 2020
67 of 182

Hello. I was trying to create my profile to as a freelancer and when I got all the way down to the bottom of the page to input my address, the street box was grayed out with a red caution like symbol that popped up every time I tried to click on it. I wouldn't let me click continue because it says I'm missing a field. This is weird and I looked online and saw in the community chats on your site that others were having this same issues. However it seems that the issue was never fixed. Please help. This is hindering people from creating profiles being apart of your company.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
68 of 182

Hi Laquisha, 

I checked your account and can see that this issue has already been resolved. Let us know if you will be needing further help with anything. 

-Avery
Untitled
8fd42940
Nadim C Member Since: Jan 22, 2020
69 of 182

Same issue. I can't pass the screen to enter address, because of the locked box.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
70 of 182

Hi Nadim,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your address. If you`re still experiencing the same problem, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled