Cannot enter the address- (Street)

8fd42940
Nadim C Member Since: Jan 22, 2020
71 of 182

That worked. Thank you!

anamariabrown6
Ana-Maria P Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
72 of 182

I have the same problem, I can't update my street address nor my email address.  I cleared the cache and cookies, still can't update. I used a different broser, still can't update.

Can you please assist?

Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
73 of 182

Hi Ana-Maria,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
auniadli
Auni A Member Since: May 18, 2020
74 of 182

I'm also experiencing the same issue. Please help me!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
75 of 182

Hi Auni,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end after this, please share the error you`re receiving. Thank you.

Untitled
auniadli
76 of 182

I have tried clearing cache and using another browser, but I still cannot choose my own address. It seems that my address is not recognisable by the website or it isn't listed. What can I do?

g_vasilevski
77 of 182

Hi Auni,

I checked your account and can confirm that you`ve already added your address to your account. You can view the details about your address by going to Settings > Contact Info > Location. Thank you.

Untitled
auniadli
78 of 182

The address I entered is not the correct one, I just chose any address that was available in the options. How can I correct my address? It is not listed in the options.

g_vasilevski
79 of 182

Hi Auni,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with adding the correct address on your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
alwaysbesure
Rafael A Member Since: May 24, 2020
80 of 182
Hi! I’m trying to set up my profile but in step 9 of 10 I can’t fill in my city Willemstad. The country is Curacao and as far as I see it’s spelled correctly.