Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter the address- (Street)

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
81 of 182

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
kimberleycvc
Kimberley H Member Since: May 24, 2020
82 of 182

New to upwork, stuck on step 9; it is not recognizing my legitimate city and state.  can't move on to verify and get started. any suggestions? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
83 of 182

Hi Kimberley,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
kimberleycvc
Kimberley H Member Since: May 24, 2020
84 of 182

Thanks for reply.  I cleared cookies and also tried brand new browswer that had no saved information and it still doesn't recognize my address. It isn't even recognizing my city as a city within my state.  

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
85 of 182

Hi Kimberley, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
vopash
Pavao Z Member Since: May 19, 2020
86 of 182

Even though I typed in my city it doesn't get recognized and for the city field I get that the city is not provided.

Please do assist.

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
87 of 182

Thank you for reaching out to us, Pavao.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your application form. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
vopash
Pavao Z Member Since: May 19, 2020
88 of 182
I managed to do it after reload ing the page a few times ans going back and forth. Just tell the developers to check the persistence of data from form to form here. It is more of a bug honestly.
f3cb2170
Odara C Member Since: May 20, 2020
89 of 182
Having the same issue here
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
90 of 182

Hi Odara,

I checked, and I can confirm that one of our team members have already reached out to you via a

support ticket regarding your concern. Please check your ticket number: 28714514. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled