cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't link facebook account to my profile

Johirul I Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
61 of 236
I'm tried to add Linked accounts face book or google plus but it does not work. What i will do?
Myles M Member Since: Jun 25, 2018
62 of 236

Hello,

I'm having trouble linking my Facebook page to my profile. Please help as my profile is only 90% complete. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
63 of 236

Hi Myles,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Please note that connecting Upwork to a social media account isn't a requirement for a 100% profile. Taking and displaying a few skill tests along with completing other sections will also allow freelancers to achieve a 100% complete profiles as you can see in this help article

~ Bojan
Untitled
M. Naeem T Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
64 of 236

Hi,

I had attatched my google and behance account with my profile but my facebook account is not linking with upwork. When i tried to link it a pop up window open and then it closed and account still remained unlinked. 

The second problem is this that i had passed the Adobe photoshop test in  top 20% i want to show it on my profile , I had click the yes button to show it on my profile but when i see the public view mode of my profile i could not see the skill test given. 

plz resolve both issues.

Thanks & Regards

Naeem **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
65 of 236

Hi Naeem,

I checked your profile and your test is showing publicly, please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if your test is showing. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with linking your Facebook account with your Upwork account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
M. Naeem T Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
66 of 236

I try to connect my account with different browser , but still facing same problem and till now no one from upwork contact me to solve my this problem !

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
67 of 236

Hi Naeem,

There is already an open ticket for your concern and you will be notified once an update is available. 

- Mary
Untitled
Perla A Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
68 of 236
Hello, I'm facing the same problem. I cannot link any account and I've already tried cleaning the cache. Could you help me please?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
69 of 236

Hi Perla, 

Please know that this is a known issue, and I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your issue.  

-Avery
Untitled
Christine F Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
70 of 236

So many people have this problem it is obviously a bug in Upwork. I see posts that go back for years. Why hasn't it been fixed by now?????

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS