cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot link my Facebook account

Ace Contributor
Atif S Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
11 of 236

Thanks for the Reply . And What about Google . I have trye several Times to Connect Upwork Account With Google . One WIndow Opens Up & When i click on one of my google account . The Window closes & still my account is not connected with google email.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
12 of 236

Hi Atif, 

This will be the same for Google since Google+ will be discontinued soon globally. The option of linking your Google+ account to your Upwork account will be removed soon. In the meantime, I would recommend that you try linking your other social media accounts to your Upwork profile. I'm sorry if this will cause you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Atif S Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
13 of 236

Facing Problem while linking my Google Account to My Profile Account ? Can anyone Help Please 

Yaroslav D Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
14 of 236

Hi Goran!

I have exactly the same issue as Marina - I cannot link my Facebook account. Facebook  window poped up, I entered my info, after short loading icon, window just disappeared. From then, everytime i click on the Facebook icon, a new pop up window flickers without linking my account. Can you please help?

Thank you!

Yaroslav

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 236

Hi Yaroslav,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tania L Member Since: Mar 30, 2019
16 of 236

hi, can someone help me, i cannot link my upwork account neither google account nor facebook 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 236

Hi Tania, 

I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Suzeth M Member Since: Jan 19, 2019
18 of 236

Hi I am also experiencing the same. I cant link my Facebook account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 236

Hi Suzeth,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Fazal r Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
20 of 236

I am also having the same problem , neithe google nor facebook is connecting

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS