🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I cannot link my account with my facebook...
Page options
kodatsky_vitali
Community Member

Cannot link my Facebook account

Hello,

I created my Upwork account yesterday and am trying to link it with my Facebook account, but no luck.

When I started to do it, I had got a window with an error. After a few attempts, I got no window, but nothing happened and my Facebook account is not linked to Upwork account. Today is the same situation as yesterday.

Could you please assist?

Thanks

237 REPLIES 237

Hi Eric,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

try creating instantly a DeviantARTaccount and it should link correctly and have a 100% account
Good luck buddy

I'm having the same problem, I cannot connect my Facebook account.

Hi Roberta,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same issue as well. Can I get a support ticket created also?

Hi Terrance,

I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of the team members will reach out to assist you directly via support ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
umairzahid69
Community Member

I try to add social links to my profile and try to complete the score to 100% I try almost 3 to 4 times Its successfully show me to link with facebook but on the other hand its still shown message to add your social profile can you please check

Hi Umair,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there, 

I cannot link my facebook and google account with upwork account. I was login in to facebook and google but still have message to link account. I need help with this.

Sincerely,

Filip **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Filip,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same problem but I do not see how to create my own ticket.

brianwhiteman

Hi Brian,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
meno95
Community Member

Dear Upwork community, I have a problem with linking my social network account with my Upwork profil!Help!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Luka, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
j_milover
Community Member

When I try to add my Facebook account into "linked accounts" in my profile, nothing happens. Just a new browser tab is opening for a few seconds and closes at once. Although I am logged in on Facebook on my current browser. What's wrong? Thank you!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vlad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
carauz97
Community Member

I click on the button to link to my facebook account, an amergent window appears and then nothing happens.

Hi Camilo,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your account. Thanks.

~ Riri

I need help linking my social media accounts too. Can someone contact me as well? Thanks

Hi Bejie,

I've also escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you as well. Thanks.

~ Riri

can you  help me on how to become  100percent my   account  on upwork  aside  from social media  link   

Hi Bejie,

This article outlines how to get your profile to 100%. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri

I am trying to link my facebook account to my Upwork. A window pops up for 2-3 seconds then closes itself and nothing else happens. Please help, thank you.

Hi George,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm also unable to link my Facebook account to my profile.

Hi George, 

The team will reach out to you directly with more information about the issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

OMG stop telling these people that someone will fix it. I've been waiting for months and I'm sick of it. No one will reach out. No one will fix it. For the love of God, take it off the site!

Hi Christine, 

I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in anyway. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily remove the option to link users Facebook accounts to their Upwork accounts because we need to work out interface issues with this platform. We are currently working to re-add this option as soon as possible, but it may take several weeks. Once we are able to re-add Facebook, you’ll see it once again listed as an option under your Profile Settings. Thanks for your understanding.

~ Avery
Upwork

I'm also unable to link my Facebook account to my profile

Hi Basit,

~ Goran
Upwork
dhavalspdev
Community Member

I tried to link my google account under edit profile. It asks for google login that I do but then noting happens and my google account not getting linked. Is there anything special which I missed? 

Dhaval K wrote:

I tried to link my google account under edit profile. It asks for google login that I do but then noting happens and my google account not getting linked. Is there anything special which I missed? 

Yes, you missed the fact that there is no such thing as a Google plus account any more.  It was shut down a month ago.

oh okay. As it shows that under my profile so I did try. Can you please list our latest options available to connect?

Oh okay. It shows there so I tried. Can you please list out available
options to connect?

Hello, I am unable to link my facebook account to my Upwork which is preventing me from achieveing 100% completion. Could this be done manually please as in other cases? Thank you, Rebeka.

Hi Rebeka,

The option of linking your Facebook to your Upwork account was removed. In the meantime, I would recommend that you try linking your other social media accounts to your Upwork profile or taking an additional skill test. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a15df026
Community Member

Please open my account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Surangi,

Could you please send me a private message with your Upwork username or registered email address so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths