cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link my Facebook account

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
111 of 236

Hi all,

As an update, our team is aware of the issue affecting the process of linking freelancers' Facebook accounts to their Upwork account. Fixing the core issue is on our team's roadmap but we don't have an ETA at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience and will follow up with more information once we receive a confirmation from our team. 

John M Member Since: Feb 19, 2019
112 of 236

Same issue, I can't link my FB account. Thank you for the update Vladimir G

Mubeen Z Member Since: Jan 12, 2019
113 of 236
Hello, I am new to upwork and i want to link my social accounts to upwork but i am having error when i click on it page run successfully but account dosen't connect.need help Thanks
Rex S Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
114 of 236

I'm also having this issue. After clicking either Facebook/Google+,  a window will open.  It will then ask me to sign in but after signing in it will suddenly close the window. I tried connecting again many times using Facebook but Upwork will open a window then close automatically.  My facebook account is still not linked after that. Thank you for the update about the issue. I was worried that I may be the only one experiencing it.

Kristina R Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
115 of 236

Hello!

I have the same problem with linking my Facebook and Google accounts to Upwork. Help me, please.

Sincerely,

Christina **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
116 of 236

Hi Kristina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Matthew W Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
117 of 236

I am also having trouble linking my facebook account. The same problem. it opens a facebook login window, I login and then the window closes and upwork doesn't update. Please help!

Evelina K Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
118 of 236

I have the same issue, not able to link my social Facebook or Google account to Upwork. 

Sofia F Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
119 of 236

Hello, I am having the same issue, I cannot link my facebook or google+ accounts. Did you manage to solve your issue? 

Sincerely, 

Matthew W Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
120 of 236

Nope, But I really would like to complete my account to 100%. Support, can you help us??

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS