cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link my Facebook account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 236

Hi Yoshie,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your concern, thank you. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cedrik Jordan P Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
52 of 236
Hi bojan

I'm having same problem. Unable to link facebook
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 236

Hi Cedrik, 

This is a known issue and the team is working to resolve this. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Dinesh K Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
54 of 236

Hi upwork team

My name is Dinesh Kumar. I can not add social link. When i proceed then my profile does not extend 10%.

I tried for facebook and Google+. I tried many times.

Kindly do the needful. 

Thanks.

Arta K Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
55 of 236

I had the same problem, after 24 hours it fixes itself automaticly 

Dinesh K Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
56 of 236
Thank you very much for this suggestion
Abdul Rehman M Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
57 of 236

After 24 hours i seen again but did not extend 10%.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
58 of 236

Hi Abdul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Noelle L Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
59 of 236

Hello -

I have seen the question posed several times; however, I haven't come across an answer that has helped. I did already reach out to Upwork support and sent over a video of what's happening.

Similarly to other people, when I try to link a Facebook or Google+ account, I get to the point where I can login via a popup (and I've disabled the popup blocker for the site) but can't go any further. I even tried with a DeviantArt account (which isn't relevant to my work), but that did not work either. Cache/cookies have been cleared, and I'm using the most recent version of Chrome. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

Noelle

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
60 of 236

I don't know how to help you link social media accounts to your UW profile because I've never tried. But I can tell you that it isn't necessary for the purpose of completing your profile to 100%. There are other things you can do. I have a 100% complete profile with no social media accounts linked.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS