cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link my Facebook account

Dhaval K Member Since: May 2, 2019
231 of 236

I tried to link my google account under edit profile. It asks for google login that I do but then noting happens and my google account not getting linked. Is there anything special which I missed? 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
232 of 236

Dhaval K wrote:

I tried to link my google account under edit profile. It asks for google login that I do but then noting happens and my google account not getting linked. Is there anything special which I missed? 

Yes, you missed the fact that there is no such thing as a Google plus account any more.  It was shut down a month ago.

233 of 236

oh okay. As it shows that under my profile so I did try. Can you please list our latest options available to connect?

234 of 236
Oh okay. It shows there so I tried. Can you please list out available
options to connect?
Rebeka G Member Since: May 14, 2019
235 of 236

Hello, I am unable to link my facebook account to my Upwork which is preventing me from achieveing 100% completion. Could this be done manually please as in other cases? Thank you, Rebeka.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
236 of 236

Hi Rebeka,

The option of linking your Facebook to your Upwork account was removed. In the meantime, I would recommend that you try linking your other social media accounts to your Upwork profile or taking an additional skill test. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS