Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link my Facebook account

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
41 of 236

Hi Manoj,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you further. Appreciate your patience and understanding.

- Mary
Untitled
Mary Erika M Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
42 of 236

Hi, I am also having the same issue. Upon clicking "Facebook", the pop-up window shows then closes on its own. Kindly assist. Many thanks!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
43 of 236

Hi Mary Erika,

A member of the customer support team will reach and assist you further via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jerry S Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
44 of 236

I have tried to link my Facebook page, and I'm only able to go through the process via Safari, but my profile never updates and reflects that I've linked a social media site. It always stays at 90% complete.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
45 of 236

Hi Jerry,

Connecting Upwork to a social media account isn't a requirement for a 100% profile. Taking and displaying a few skill tests along with completing other sections will also allow freelancers to achieve a 100% complete profiles as you can see in this help article.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further with linking your Facebook account with your Upwork account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kirill K Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
46 of 236

Hi Bojan,

I have the same problem Smiley Sad

Please, could you help me to link facebook too!

47 of 236

Hi Kirill,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christine F Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
48 of 236

I have the same problem with trying to link Facebook.

49 of 236

Hi Christine,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket and assist you with linking your Facebook account with your Upwork account. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Yoshie B Member Since: Sep 24, 2016
50 of 236

I am having the same problem.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS