cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot link my Facebook account

Merian T Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
81 of 236

Hello,

I am also trying to link my social media account (google) to make my profile complete to 100%.

However, whenever I tried to click on google then sign in, the window will just disappear. I tried to log out and did the same and still nothing happened and my profile is still not linked to social media.

Thank you in advance for your help

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 236

Hi Merian,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Christine F Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
83 of 236

Good luck. Not only will Upwork ignore you for a couple of months, but when (if!) they ever get back to you they will not give you a solution. Don't hold your breath. Their support system is pathetic.

Serhii L Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
84 of 236

Hello,
can't link my facebook account to upwork profile?
clearing cache and using different browsers don't resolve problem...

Vakil P Member Since: Aug 11, 2018
85 of 236

I am having problem connecting my facebook accout in my profile.I have tried in two browsers Chrome and Firefox, every time i click on facebbok in edit profile one popup opens and closes but nothing happens.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
86 of 236

Hi Vakil,

One of our customer support team members will reach out to assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ellada G Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
87 of 236

I am trying to connect my Google account to to Upwork but nothing is being changed and my account is still 90%

Arielle A Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
88 of 236

I have the same issue as Russel. When I try to link my Facebook or Google account, a window opens but immediately closes afterwards. My profile is currently 95%, and I really want it to be approved, but this link account might become an issue. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
89 of 236

Hi Arielle, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. 

-Avery
Untitled
Cynthia D Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
90 of 236

Hi there,

I am having the same issue and have already cleared out the Cache and it still comes up with an error when I try to link an account to my profile.

Please let me know what I need to do, thank you!

-Cynthia

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS