🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cannot login to Upwork Home Page
Page options
dennis-perkins
Community Member

Cannot login to Upwork Home Page

I just setup my account and when I try to login I get this page every time.  I haven't verified my email address yet and I cannot even get to the login screen.  Not sure how to proceed from here.  Need help!

upwork.jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Dennis,

You should be able to access your account now. Please, make sure to go to Find Work > Profile and complete your profile.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
purplepony
Community Member

@ Dennis P.:  Perhaps try a different browser and/or clear your cache and cookies.  I just checked "Help and Support"  regarding Upwork Operational Status; supposedly all areas are operational.  Hope that helps.

After clearing my cache I can get to the login screen, but when I tried to login I got the same problem.  I tried again from a different computer and at first I got that same screen, but I left it on the tab for a minute and when I came back I was logged in.  It appears to be working from this computer at least.  Hopefully the problem is solved on my other PC.  

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Dennis,

You should be able to access your account now. Please, make sure to go to Find Work > Profile and complete your profile.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria,

I am facing the similar issue.  I am facing this issue for last 4-5 days. Please me help me out with it.

Hi Karan, 

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies before trying to log in again on the site?

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery,

I tried it and also tried with an incognito mode in chrome and Mozilla but still facing the same issue. When I try to login in incognito mode it shows error message as attached image.

Hi Karan,

I see you're already logged into your account based on the information from your account and the fact you're able to post in the Community. Can you please confirm you're able to navigate the website?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi

Hi Karan,

Thanks for following up. I'll ask our team to reach out to you directly and assist you with troubleshooting and resolving the problem you're having.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks a lot for your help. I am looking forward to it.

I seem to have the same problem. When logging in I get an error 500 message that says we can't complete your request now. I tried clearing browser, clearing cache and opening a new browser/private browser, but it still doesn't work. Can someone please help. Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kristin.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I forgot my login. I know my email, but i cant login to upwork with it. How can I restore my upwork profile?

Hi Aleksey,

Could you please send me a PM with the username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having this same problem.  

Hi Josh, 

I checked your account and it looks like you were able to sign in. If you're referring to another account, 

could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Dennis you should try a different browser or clear your cache and cookies.  I just checked "Help and Support"  regarding Upwork Operational Status; supposedly all areas are operational.

re_eweama
Community Member

You have to verify your email.
85ded673
Community Member

I also a have an issue but no matter what  i do i cant fix it

IMG-20220526-WA0002.jpg

Hi Meerkat,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
85ded673
Community Member

I cleared all my cache and cookies and even tried a different browser but it still shows the same image

Hi Meerkat,

Could you please try accessing the page on other browsers listed here? Please let us know if you get the same image.

~ AJ
Upwork

I tried the chrome browser and microsoft edge but the page still is the same. I even tried changing the ssl and tls

Hi Meerkat,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths