cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to Upwork Home Page

dennis-perkins
Dennis P Member Since: Dec 21, 2016
1 of 18

I just setup my account and when I try to login I get this page every time.  I haven't verified my email address yet and I cannot even get to the login screen.  Not sure how to proceed from here.  Need help!

upwork.jpg

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
2 of 18

@ Dennis P.:  Perhaps try a different browser and/or clear your cache and cookies.  I just checked "Help and Support"  regarding Upwork Operational Status; supposedly all areas are operational.  Hope that helps.

dennis-perkins
Dennis P Member Since: Dec 21, 2016
3 of 18

After clearing my cache I can get to the login screen, but when I tried to login I got the same problem.  I tried again from a different computer and at first I got that same screen, but I left it on the tab for a minute and when I came back I was logged in.  It appears to be working from this computer at least.  Hopefully the problem is solved on my other PC.  

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 18

Hi Dennis,

You should be able to access your account now. Please, make sure to go to Find Work > Profile and complete your profile.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

karannagrecha23
Karan N Member Since: Apr 16, 2017
5 of 18

Hello Valeria,

I am facing the similar issue.  I am facing this issue for last 4-5 days. Please me help me out with it.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 18

Hi Karan, 

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies before trying to log in again on the site?

~ Avery
Upwork
karannagrecha23
7 of 18

Hello Avery,

I tried it and also tried with an incognito mode in chrome and Mozilla but still facing the same issue. When I try to login in incognito mode it shows error message as attached image.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 18

Hi Karan,

I see you're already logged into your account based on the information from your account and the fact you're able to post in the Community. Can you please confirm you're able to navigate the website?

Untitled
karannagrecha23
9 of 18

Hi

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
10 of 18

Hi Karan,

Thanks for following up. I'll ask our team to reach out to you directly and assist you with troubleshooting and resolving the problem you're having.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS