🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cannot review my application
Page options
salonib24
Community Member

Cannot review my application

Hello,

I cannot review and submit my application and it asks me to contact support.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saloni,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saloni,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
salonib24
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

Even after filling up all the information and trying 3 different browsers, it is throwing the same error. Attaching a screenshot. 

PS. As soon as I fill my address information and click on Review Application it throws an error. 

Also, Please delete the docx if it can be viewed publically.

Please ignore. I wasn't selecting my city from the dropdown thats why it gave an error. ITs resolved now. Thanks for your time anyway. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths