🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cannot see all my proposals
Page options
colleen_mcmahon
Community Member

Cannot see all my proposals

Hi!

I'm new to Upwork and have been trying to get my first gig here. I have sent out a number of proposals, including several for jobs where I didn't meet the "100 hours worked" or "90% jobs completed" standards because I thought I was a good fit for the job (I'm new to Upwork but have a lot of freelance writing experience).

So my question is: I have found where I can go back and look at proposals I have sent that are still "active" or possibly under consideration. I've also found the archived ones that have been rejected or the job closed.

I cannot find any of the proposals I've sent on jobs where it said that I didn't fit the qualifications but I could apply anyway. They are not in either location. Are they somewhere else, or do they just go into the ether when you don't meet the qualifications? Is there anywhere I can see a record of ALL the proposals I have sent out?

Thanks,

Colleen

3 REPLIES 3
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Colleen, 

You can see all your submitted proposals in Proposal section by going to Find work > Proposal. Please see the screenshot below.

Thank you.

proposalsss.png

Untitled

Yes, that was where I was looking. However, the several jobs I applied for where there was a requirement that I didn't meet (90%, x hours etc.) didn't show up in my active proposals after they were submitted. They did show up in my archived proposals once the job was closed or (in one case) I received a job offer. In other words, I completed, I think, 6 proposals on the day in question, but when I would look at active proposals, it would show only 4. Nothing in the archived proposals either. I was away for a couple of days, and when I returned today, it's as i described: the accepted proposal and rejected proposal are both in the archive. 

Hello Colleen, 

Active proposals will only display proposals where you have an on-going discussion with a client. Other proposals should display below that section which is the "Submitted Proposals" section. 

Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths