🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cannot submit a proposal even I have 50 conne...
Page options
zia4285
Community Member

Cannot submit a proposal even I have 50 connects.

Hello,I have 2 accounts 1 for freelancer and other is Agency. I have 50 connects in my freelancer account but I cannot submit a proposal from my freelancer account. When I click on any job or project to apply it shows available connects 0 and When I go to "Membership & connects" of my freelancer account it shows 50 connects. Please help me solve this problem.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

When you submitting a proposal, you can see on the top of the page how you wish to submit a proposal - as a freelancer or an agency member. You can check this screenshot for reference. If you choose the first option, the Connects will be charged from your freelancer balance. If you want to choose the second option, you need to upgrade to the Agency Plus membership and then, purchase Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad Z wrote:

Hello,I have 2 accounts 1 for freelancer and other is Agency. I have 50 connects in my freelancer account but I cannot submit a proposal from my freelancer account. When I click on any job or project to apply it shows available connects 0 and When I go to "Membership & connects" of my freelancer account it shows 50 connects. Please help me solve this problem.

Muhammad Z wrote:

It is likely that you are set as an exclusive member of your agency, which is why you can't apply from your freelancer account, only your agency account. You can fix that by setting yourself as an non-exclusive agency member. 

At your stage of your Upwork journey, having an agency really doesn't make a lot of any sense anyway.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths