🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cannot submit proposal today?
Page options
alaliberte73
Community Member

Cannot submit proposal today?

I submitted a proposal successfully a few days ago, but today I cannot submit. Also, when I go to my propoals page, there is nothing loading, just the little cycler going round and round for several minutes until I stop it. 

When I click on the submit a proposal button, it takes me to a blank page.  I tried several proposals to make sure it wasn't just the job I was looking at...none are working. 

There is nothing on Twitter about the site being down, and I'm not sure where else to go for updates??

This issue has NOT been resolved as of 5.25.17 at 3:19 MST.  I think I accidently hit a button that made it look like it has...

Thanks,

April

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

Just so you know, I've resolved the issue.  I needed to use Chrome and not IE to use Upwork properly.  Strange, because two days ago I was able to submit with IE.  But, try that if you are having issues.

Best,

April 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
martinceisel
Community Member

After last night's downtime, I had some issues this morning. Oddities. Bad pages. It could be related, or it could be your browser—did you try to clear cache/restart your browser? 

garnorm
Community Member

Hi April,

In addition to following Martin's advice (thanks Martin!), I'm going to have someone from our support team reach out to you directly. 

alaliberte73
Community Member

Hi! Thanks, yes i've restarted my computer.

rifdwhspk
Community Member

May be upwork server problem. So Please login after few times.

alaliberte73
Community Member

wow even this page is giving me issues on my phone! My phone is running latest ios but computer is getting updated as we speak.

No one else is habing issues?

hi.

I am also getting this issue.. Can any upwork support team help me out in this ?
Why upwork support is too time taking ? why isn't any online team member to discuss things timely.

Hi Nadeem,

Please, refer to the notification that appears at the top of the page when you log in as well as the email notification that was sent to you earlier today. You can use this link to chat with an agent and verify your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
iacob_irina
Community Member

I can't access the work overview - the page says they have a huge incoming traffic, or something.

clearing cache/history or using a new browser didnt help either.

i cant even reply to the ticket i made about it. [in which i was told to clear the cache and come back if it didn't work]

i always wonder why des the staff try to 'fix' stuff that doesn't need fixing?  u_u

I still cannot access my proposals page or submit a new proposal.  I don't know what's going on.  This is frustrating!

I think I accidently hit a button and now it looks like my question was resolved, it hasn't been resolved.

-April

Hi All,

Just so you know, I've resolved the issue.  I needed to use Chrome and not IE to use Upwork properly.  Strange, because two days ago I was able to submit with IE.  But, try that if you are having issues.

Best,

April 

I can't click  submit proposals option now what's wrong 

viviv
Community Member

I have the same problem here.

I cannot submit any proposals.It directs me to the blank page eventhough I can still access the Upwork tabs on the top.

graffick_munkey
Community Member

hi my submit proposal button is greyed out

Hi Ashin,

It looks like you followed up on the notification you received and verified your profile. You should be able to submit proposals now.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I can't submit proposal. When I click this button, it shows the selction between my freelancer and agency accounts. I choose freelancer (60 connects on it). Next, it just takes me to the same job description page with the same button. Closed loop.

Any hints?

Hello Tengiz,

I just checked your account and I could see that you have a ticket regarding your concern. I just made a follow up on the said ticket. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
d84a0ef9
Community Member

I'm having this same problem on the app!

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths