🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cant Find work on upwork
Page options
salahuddin_rizvi
Community Member

Cant Find work on upwork

Hi, i have been submitting proposals for a month now. have been spent 100 or more connects as of now and still havent received a single project yet. I guess something is wrong with my profile or if anyone can help, i would be greatful. Thankyou

2 REPLIES 2
a_lipsey
Community Member

Syed Salahuddin A wrote:

Hi, i have been submitting proposals for a month now. have been spent 100 or more connects as of now and still havent received a single project yet. I guess something is wrong with my profile or if anyone can help, i would be greatful. Thankyou

Take this all as it's meant, which is to help you. Your profile is not good. Consider it like a business pitch. You are pitching a product - YOU - to the client. Your profile says barely anything besides listing some skills. Why on earth should I hire you? What should I hire you versus someone else? What do you bring to the table that I can't get anywhere else? 

This is your commercial to get me to buy you, the product. Don't waste any more time sending proposals until you fix your profile and make it compelling to clients. Then take a look at your proposals because if that's your profile, I can imagine your proposals aren't cutting it either. Try revising your profile then come back and we can give more feedback. 

Thankyou for the insight, what should i include to make this profile better, i have no projects on upwork to show. All i have is my experience which is outside upwork. would love some tips

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths