🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cant access membership and connect page
Page options
fdynasty
Community Member

Cant access membership and connect page

Hello everyone!

I am having issue in accessing membership and connect page, i need to buy connects but whenever i click on membership or connect button page do refresh it stays on same page if i open in tab it shows me blank page. i have tried on 2 pcs still same.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Azam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Azam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also facing the same issue. CHeck my agency name lexcis solutions pvt ltd (agency), i cannot access membership and connect page

Hi Prakhil,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

I am also having the same issue with my agency account and also can't open any support ticket. 

Hi Shakhawat,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Goran, I have same issue and also i am not able to see upwork chatboot for requst to ticket. I am confused my profile connects also showing '0'.
Thanks!

502f965d
Community Member

Hi.

I am also trying to upgrade to an Agency Plus account but when I go to memberhips & Connects I get error message every time. See below. 

Screen Shot 2023-06-28 at 11.47.37 AM.png

What is the solution for this? Thank you!

Jeni

e9ef7bdb
Community Member

Theres a message on one of the forums from upwork saying its a glitch in their system theyre working on resolving

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths