🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cant apply for US Jobs but US Verified
Page options
apostolicservice
Community Member

Cant apply for US Jobs but US Verified

First of all, its a bit frustrating that there seems to be NO customer service for upwork besides forums. What ever happened to contact numbers? anyhow,

I hvae verified my ID, passport and bank account but whenever I try to apply for a job, the job posting jsut refreshes and there is no difference or ways of applying. I am not sure what else to do to verify myself any further or maybe im missing a step?

3 REPLIES 3
holymell
Community Member

If you're from the US, there was a thread a few days ago where an Upwork rep explained that there was a bug of some sort affecting a few US freelancers that kept them from applying to US only jobs.

Make sure you've set your location on your profile to the US, and you can open a ticket with customer support. It leads you here first, but if you choose to hit the "this did not answer my question" button on the support page, you'll be given the option to lodge a ticket.
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Nathaniel,

Your account has been resumed. Please continue applying to jobs and if this still persist, let us know so we can assist you further. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
mtngigi
Community Member

@Nathaniel J wrote:

First of all, its a bit frustrating that there seems to be NO customer service for upwork besides forums. What ever happened to contact numbers? anyhow,

I hvae verified my ID, passport and bank account but whenever I try to apply for a job, the job posting jsut refreshes and there is no difference or ways of applying. I am not sure what else to do to verify myself any further or maybe im missing a step?

If you're in the US, how is it that your overview states you're 14 hours ahead of me? And if you did verify a US location, there would be a little map on your profile.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths