🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cant get paid?
Page options
pgretoucher
Community Member

Cant get paid?

Hello, I have completed an hourly contract. All finished, left a review, and the client i assume did so too, but it doesnt appear on my profile and also the funds they're meant to pay says in my profile that its under a review even tho the project is closed and complete. How does it work, and when will i receive my funds and feedback?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Paulius G wrote:

Hello, I have completed an hourly contract. All finished, left a review, and the client i assume did so too, but it doesnt appear on my profile and also the funds they're meant to pay says in my profile that its under a review even tho the project is closed and complete. How does it work, and when will i receive my funds and feedback?

It works like it always works and always has worked with hourly contracts.

The client is charged for the hours you logged today. The funds stay in the review stage until midnight on Friday and then enter the security phase. You will be able to withdraw next Wednesday.

You should not have closed the contract and instead left the client to do so, because that is how you are assured feedback.

Feedback / the contract will appear on your profile once the client has been charged AND left feedback, or after 14 days if the client does not leave feedback (then it would say "No feedback given")

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths