🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cant login
Page options
e6180553
Community Member

Cant login

I cant login to my upwork using google. It says Google account b...r@gmail.com is not recognized for Google Sign-In on Upwork. Please make sure you are using the same account that you have previously linked.

please somebody help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Attu,

Your profile is now reopened and you can log in at any time. Please keep in mind that you will need to close your new account as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Attu,

Could you please send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e6180553
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

The email I used was **Edited for Community Guidelines**  as my username. And neither I can login nor reset password. I create this account(Attu) just to ask about my case.

Thnx for ur help.

Hi Attu,

The reason you're receiving this message is because you have closed your account. If you would like our team to reopen it, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Ya, I want it.

Thnx for ur help,

Hi Attu,

Your profile is now reopened and you can log in at any time. Please keep in mind that you will need to close your new account as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran,

Thank you so much for your help.

i have same problem as well what should i do. i have diffrent account but i guess it closed

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to?

~ Nikola
Upwork
6cef0404
Community Member

Hello, I use a college email as my login email. I am having issues as of lately as it keeps directing me to the school account to login to upwork which it has never done before and not letting me login. Can I please receive some assistance on this? 

Hi Mark, 

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account and email you are referring to?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths