🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cant upload profile photo
Page options
dimitrijedime
Community Member

Cant upload profile photo

Hey there, i created profile before few days, but i could not upload my profile image. I waited few days, tried again, still same. Tried different photo, nothing. Resized, moved, cleared cookies and cache, nothing... always same message, something went wrong. Please, help me. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dimitrije,

Please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders. Please let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

forgot to mention that, i did that also..nothing still

Hi Dimitrije,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

okay, hvala 🙂

Hi Aleksandar, I'm also having the same problem. I can't upload my profile photo - when it does, it uploads sideways and says that it doesn't recognize my face. 

The photo is high-quality and sized to just my face.

Hi Jasmine,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have successfully uploaded your profile picture already. You may log in and check. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths