🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cant upload profile picture
Page options
hmartinez1
Community Member

Cant upload profile picture

Ive tried everthing suggested nothing works this is very fustrating. Please help!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Herbert,

Can you please try this photo instead (I tried to rotate your photo and remove the exif data again)? If the problem still persists, please let us know. Thank you!

Untitled

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Herbert,

Sorry to hear you ran into some problems setting up your profile. What error are you getting when you upload your picture to your profile? Could you please try uploading a picture using a different browser?

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi valeria thanks for responding.When I upload my picture they all turn sideways for some reason.

Herbert,

That often happens with pictures taken by a smart phone if they have orientation data attached to the file. You can google "Remove EXIF data" and use one of the methods offered to update your picture. 

I hope it helps.

~ Valeria
Upwork

So it works but it is still sideways ive tried many ways to fix this matter but cant find the solution.

Hello Herbert,

Can you please try this photo instead (I tried to rotate your photo and remove the exif data again)? If the problem still persists, please let us know. Thank you!

Untitled

Thank you both Valerie and Bryan for the great help and support problem fixed.

How Can i Upload And rate the app oh my upwork

Hi Hannan,

I would just like to confirm if you are referring to uploading your profile photo? Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
c9666a25
Community Member

Hi, 

Despite that picture is smaller than 1MB, Im getting error message that pict must be smaller than 25MB.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter, 

Could you please share the profile picture you're trying to upload so that our team can check on this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths