🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Card charges verification
Page options
e3c3a637
Community Member

Card charges verification

Hi, My card charges verification failed 3 times. My card was charged with GBP 7.64 and GBP 2.47 which don't add up to 10. I've added another card and was charged GBP 7.06 and GBP 3.05 which also don't make 10.

Please help asap!!!

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Akmal D wrote:

Hi, My card charges verification failed 3 times. My card was charged with GBP 7.64 and GBP 2.47 which don't add up to 10. I've added another card and was charged GBP 7.06 and GBP 3.05 which also don't make 10.

Please help asap!!!

The charges are in US Dollars!

take a look at the written transaction description on your statement, which will give you the US Dollar amounts.

e3c3a637
Community Member

Thank you for your reply Petra. The problem is that I don't see any transaction description. And I can't get through to customer support which is frustrating. I can't contact them via email, only community support option is available Smiley Sad

petra_r
Community Member

@Akmal D wrote:

Thank you for your reply Petra. The problem is that I don't see any transaction description. And I can't get through to customer support which is frustrating. I can't contact them via email, only community support option is available Smiley Sad

You may have to call the bank if clicking on "transaction details" in your statement does not reveal the description as it does on mine,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths