🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Certificate of fiscal residency for 2020/2021...
Page options
96a1e589
Community Member

Certificate of fiscal residency for 2020/2021 -Upwork

I'm Dana from Presslabs, and I'm writing with the following request,  we need the certificate of fiscal residency for 2020 and 2021 for your company Upwork.  Our local fiscal authorities require us a certificate of fiscal residency for each provider that we work with. Our company is based in Romania, and we need this certificate ASAP.

If you don't have the requested certificate, you can provide us the W-9 form, if your company is registered in the US.

Can you please direct me to the corresponding people within your organization that can provide such a certificate?

Please let us know if you need further details to provide this certificate to us.

Thanks and best regards

Dana I

22 REPLIES 22
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the certificate Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

I'd like to also have a copy of your Certificate of Tax Residency. Our Tax Authority requires it here, in Republic of Moldova. How can I get it?

Thank you!

Hi Andrei,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Dana from**Edited for Community Guidelines** here 🙂 We need the Certificate of fiscal residency for 2021 for avoiding double taxation in my country. We are a company based in Romania. Last year we only received the certificates for 2019 and 2020. 

Please, it is urgent!

Thank you!

Hi Dana,

Our team will reach out to you via new ticket/email and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I need it, too. For 2022 this time.
Thank you!

Hi Andrei,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,

My name is Francisco, I am based in Portugal and I need your Certificate of fiscal residency of 2022 and the Model 21 RFI, because my local fiscal authorities require a certificate of fiscal residency for each provider that I work with.

Thanks you!

Hi Francisco,

I can see that you've reached out to the team handling your case and a support ticket has been created. Please allow our team time to review your account and you should be getting an update through the same ticket. You can access your ticket here or through your email.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Good day!

I will need also  the certificate of fiscal residency for 2022. Thank you!

For Romania please

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
adanaila
Community Member

Hi Andrei,

Did you manage to receive the Certificate of Tax Residency of Upwork for 2021 and 2022? I also need them and they are taking a bit long to reply. Thank you!

Hi Adriana,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket with the number 34021359 as soon as possible and will assist you further. If you have any additional questions, you can follow up on your ticket at any time as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I need it, too. For 2021 and 2022.
Thank you!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

I apologize for the delay as we had to look into this further. A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi

I haven't yet received any email or notification regarding this topic.
Could you please check with your colleagues?

Hi Andrei,

I can see that you've already received a response to your concern from our Customer Support team. Kindly refer to your ticket here for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
tersooumah
Community Member

Hi, I need that certificate of fiscal residence too. I'm in Nigeria and I need it ASAP.

Hi Tersoo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a1f6d968
Community Member

Hello, I need that certificate of fiscal residence too (2023). I'm in España.

Hi Chusa,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths