🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Certification of earnings.
Page options
dangol_dipen
Community Member

Certification of earnings.

I downloaded the certificate of earning but it doesn't show all of my earning. Can anyone please help me out ? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Sohit,

The Certificate of Earnings report calculates your earnings for the past one, three, six, and twelve months based on the date selected. It does not contain or include service fees. The date ranges cannot be adjusted.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Sohit,

The Certificate of Earnings report calculates your earnings for the past one, three, six, and twelve months based on the date selected. It does not contain or include service fees. The date ranges cannot be adjusted.

~ Joanne
Upwork

How can I get a certificate of earnings for previous years?

Hi Lorraine,

As Joanne noted, the date range of the Certificate of Earnings is based on the date it was generated and cannot be adjusted. If you'd like to see your earnings from previous years you can go to My Reports and select a Custom Date Range. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
amarimuthu
Community Member

Dear, Thanks for adding the above details. I am in the same situation to retrieve the earnings for the past complete year. But my current earnings certificate is limiting. The Reports section referred to above also is limiting to the last 1 year (which again does not cover the entire 2021). Any help or support is highly appreciated.

Hi Marimuthu,

If you'd like to see your earnings from previous years you can go to My Reports and select a Custom Date Range. You can also export this as CSV for further customization.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths