🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Certifications
Page options
amandacampbell27
Community Member

Certifications

Hello!

In my profile, I'm not seeing an option for suggesting a Certification that's not currently on the list. I have a PMP (Project Management Professional) and I believe this would be very relevant to the experience sought after on many job postings.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amanda,

Unfortunately, the certificate you're trying to add is not currently on the list of available certificates but you have the option to suggest it to our team for review by using the Suggest a Certification link at the bottom of the certification upload window. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added. 

Meantime, you can use your portfolio or overview to add certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ekaterina_95
Community Member

Hello.

I passed my CAE exam 1 year ago. And I no longer remember my identifier and secret code to prove my results, but I have a hard copy of the certificate. Is it possible to prove it by giving you my certificate number, date of issue etc.?

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Kateryna

Hi Ekaterina,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already have an open ticket regarding your request. I already followed up with our team and you can expect an update on your ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, you are right. I have an open ticket, but I didn't write ID and secret
code (as I don't remember them), I just wrote Certificate number and I
think that it's not enough to check my results at the exam.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths