🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Change Payment Method
Page options
vickiebegaso
Community Member

Change Payment Method

Hi. The account that I had here under Upwork was in need of an update. I just updated the card today but unfortunately, I had a pending payment that was supposed to go into my previous card. But I've set up again the new card I have now under Upwork as a primary and the pending payment is still on process to be added to the previous card which is now cancelled. Could the payment be transferred to the new card/account? Please help. Thank you.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victoria, 

Will there be a change in the account number if the card is changed? I checked the transaction and it was successfully processed on the 9th. Could you please confirm with your bank if the account number will change with the new card? 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victoria, 

Will there be a change in the account number if the card is changed? I checked the transaction and it was successfully processed on the 9th. Could you please confirm with your bank if the account number will change with the new card? 

~ Avery
Upwork
6d145c87
Community Member

I have a current contract with a writer. This contract was set up with a Paypal account. But now I need to change this same amount of payment from that Paypal account to a credit card.  Please help. 

Hi Dasoinon,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
6d145c87
Community Member

sorry to bother. Still no one replied to me about my payment issue. My writer is asking for it asap. Thank you,

Hi Dasoinon,

I can confirm that one of our agents has already reached out to you directly to assist you. Kindly refer to your support ticket here and feel free to follow up on the ticket if you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
vickiebegaso
Community Member

Hi. I've checked in with them and there was no change in the account number. If there was no change will the payment go through?

Hi Victoria,

Yes, that is correct, since the funds are sent to your bank account.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
vickiebegaso
Community Member

Thank you, Avery O and Vladimir G, for answering my questions. I appreciate it.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths