🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to change birth date
Page options
pgraphics360
Community Member

Change date of birth

I need to change my date of birth because  I write it wrong. I am not able to contact customer support.

15 REPLIES 15
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your birthday doesn't show anywhere on your profile or in Settings and account information. It's not possible to update it.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes I have already checked whole profile and not able to find out when i am
starting on this platform i want to make sure everything is perfect :). If
you can help me contact customer support it would be great

Hi Abdul,

You can reach out to support by following up on this link. After filling out the form one of our team members will reach out directly to you to assist you further. Alternatively, you can write here in the Community and one of our Moderators will be more than happy to help you!

Thank you. 

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much. Great 👍

hi sir i want to  know can i changed my date of birth is it posible im sure your problem is solved]

thank you please guide me 

Hi Shabana,

Unfortunately the date of birth can't be changed at the moment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Why does upwork need our date of birth to begin with?

Hi Naushad,

Please note that the birth date is provided during the application process and it can't be edited going forward. Your birthday doesn't show anywhere on your profile or in Settings and account information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
devmahian
Community Member

will wrong date of birth have any effect in my NID Verification? Since the NID card contains a birthdate that doesn't match the date I gave while creating the account.

Hi MD AZAD,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This should not cause any problems. I checked with our team and once you upload your ID your date of birth will be updated. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Because people under 18 are prohibited to work here.

hi!

i want to change my date of birth on upwork.

can the wrong date of birth cause any problem in my identity verification?

dcdbf6b5
Community Member

hi!

i want to change my date of birth on upwork.

can the wrong date of birth cause any problem in my identity verification?

Hi Amna,

If the team needs any clarification in order to verify your identity, they will reach out to you directly and assist you accordingly.

~Andrea
Upwork
34dd9ea2
Community Member

I wrote the wrong date of birth on my account and now I need to verify my identity. I have a different date of birth on my ID card. I need to change my Date of birth

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths