🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Default country is UK though I am logging...
Page options
jeifilipino
Community Member

Change of Location

I can find ways to change my country location, it is grayed out.

15 REPLIES 15
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Jei,

Please confirm which country you are located in and would like to have on your profile so that we can further assist you, thank you.

~Nina

From US to Philippines. But it appears that I put it wrong on the type of my account that only in Freelance, how could I change that?

Jei,

Your country has been changed to the Philippines and you may now proceed with completing the rest of your address information. Thank you

~Nina

Thank you Nina! Yes, I was navigating awhile ago and figured. Thanks!

Hi guys,

I'm trying to set my profile; my default location is the United States and I'm unable to change it. How can I change it?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clenia,

Please confirm which country you are located in, the one you would like to have on your profile so that we can further assist you, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am in Angola

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clenia,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Angola. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Awesome. Thanks

I am creating my account and I can't change my country. And it's incorrect.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ben,

Please confirm which country you are located in, the one you would like to have on your profile so that we can further assist you, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I am trying to register with UpWork as a Freelancer. I am unable to change the country to India. It shows UK as the default. Could you please help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Veena,

Your country has been changed to India and you may now proceed with completing the rest of your address information. Thank you

~ Bojan
Upwork
antoniomijares
Community Member

I just created an accound making a mistake accidentally entering the country. I am form Mexico could you to help me changing it. Thank you

Hi Antonio,

Your country has been changed to Mexico and you may now proceed with completing the rest of your address information. Thank you

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths