🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Change old phone number
Page options
mmlarosa
Community Member

Change old phone number

Hi,

Need someone who can help me. I want to change my old mobile number, since it was already deactivated this morning. However, I couldn't, coz everytime I click my profile settings, a page where I should put the code sent to the deactivated number appears. No additional option is shown just a confirmation & a log out button.

Thanks in advance for the asssistance.

21 REPLIES 21
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mark,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone number. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jkaur13
Community Member

I need help with this as well. I had changed my number on my account but after clearing my browser's cache I can't sign in as it's sending  the sms to the old number

Hi Jannat,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
jkaur13
Community Member

I did not receive any help so far. Infact the number was changed on my profile but the Sms are still going to the old number.   It is very frustrating because  Upwork is taking 20% and we should be given proper support. Infact there is no way to contact Upwork unless you're logged in from a browser.

Hi Jannat,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues with your phone verification. I checked your account and it looks like you've been communicating with our support team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will continue to assist you via your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I need help! I had to create a new account so I can get support. I changed my number and now I can't log into my old account because of the two-step verification. 

Hi Yoon,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork

It's saying I don't have enough privilege to send a message

Hi Yoon,

I apologize for any confusion, you should be able to send private messages as soon as you become an Active Member.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi! I am also experiencing this at the moment.  I edited my contact setting but the OTP still goes to my old number.

Hi Zaniel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email as soon as possible to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

When I click on the image to message you it says I do not have sufficient privileges for this resource. What can I do?

Hi Joanne, i have the same issue with my old number since my phone was lost along with my number

How can i change my number to let me log in into my pc nor processing my workin payment?

Because i'm working on a project right now and i can't progress any payment without moving my account number into my new number.

Hope thereis a customer support for this issue, Thank you

Hi Arya,

I checked and it seems that another Moderator already escalated your issue and one of our agents reached out to you directly via email to assist you further. I suggest following up on that email so that our team can assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I have similar issue, I cannot log in my account (so had to create new one to write here), because my old phone number was deactivated. Can you help me please?

Hi Cylzeu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your original account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you!

Hello,

It seems like I get the same issue to update my old phone number.

Please kindly help, thank you.

Best regards.

Hi Jery,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Mark,

Many of us at times need to change our number for some reason, we seek help from the Upwork team members. It's a little issue and can be solved easily as soon as the team members get to know it.

Best of luck.

Thanks

https://www.coupongot.com/

Hi Sir,

The Upwork team has already fixed this issue. Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths