Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change old phone number

Highlighted
Mark Adrian L Member Since: May 28, 2020
1 of 15

Hi,

Need someone who can help me. I want to change my old mobile number, since it was already deactivated this morning. However, I couldn't, coz everytime I click my profile settings, a page where I should put the code sent to the deactivated number appears. No additional option is shown just a confirmation & a log out button.

Thanks in advance for the asssistance.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 15

Hi Mark,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Jannat K Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
3 of 15

I need help with this as well. I had changed my number on my account but after clearing my browser's cache I can't sign in as it's sending  the sms to the old number

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 15

Hi Jannat,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jannat K Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
5 of 15

I did not receive any help so far. Infact the number was changed on my profile but the Sms are still going to the old number.   It is very frustrating because  Upwork is taking 20% and we should be given proper support. Infact there is no way to contact Upwork unless you're logged in from a browser.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
6 of 15

Hi Jannat,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues with your phone verification. I checked your account and it looks like you've been communicating with our support team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will continue to assist you via your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Yoon S Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
7 of 15

I need help! I had to create a new account so I can get support. I changed my number and now I can't log into my old account because of the two-step verification. 

Highlighted
8 of 15
Hi Yoon,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Yoon S Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
9 of 15
It's saying I don't have enough privilege to send a message
Highlighted
10 of 15

Hi Yoon,

I apologize for any confusion, you should be able to send private messages as soon as you become an Active Member.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS