🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Change task name in time tracker
Page options
dunlop_renee
Community Member

Change task name in time tracker

I'm doing a series of tasks for the same client. It's hard to track what is what when everything is under the same task name. Is there a way to change the name of the task (example, write article to update records)? Is this advised? It would be a lot easier for my end.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rverang
Community Member

@Joanne Renee D wrote:

I'm doing a series of tasks for the same client. It's hard to track what is what when everything is under the same task name. Is there a way to change the name of the task (example, write article to update records)? Is this advised? It would be a lot easier for my end.

There is. When you go to your work diary, each 10-minute segment screenshot has a checkbox underneath it. Just select the segment and click "Edit Memo".

Note: This is only available for hours worked during the current day.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rverang
Community Member

@Joanne Renee D wrote:

There is. When you go to your work diary, each 10-minute segment screenshot has a checkbox underneath it. Just select the segment and click "Edit Memo".

Note: This is only available for hours worked during the current day.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Joanne,

Yes. You can update/add the task name in the text box displayed in your time tracker. Please let your client know about this action so that you won't have any misunderstandings with the said client. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths