🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Changing Name of Active Contract & Closing Co...
Page options
4f36fdf6
Community Member

Changing Name of Active Contract & Closing Completed Contract.

Hi Community, 

I'm basically new to Upwork and currently, I have 2 basic questions that I need help with. 

1) I have a Job going on and it's about to be finished, The client has paid all Milestones except one last, the mistake I made was while proposing a new contact to the client I wrote its name as "As Talked changing proposal" and now the Job will be shown with this name, I couldn’t find any option to remain and also the client can't change it as well, is there any way We can change the name of that contact? to something more suitable... 

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 1.08.26 AM.png

2) I have another Job that the client paid for and it's completed but the client hasn’t closed or finished the job, upon asking I guess he skipped that question and hasn’t replied in a while. I have an option to close/finish it. will that negatively affect my JSS or Profile? (The Job is already paid for just sitting like this in open contracts)

Screenshot 2021-04-17 at 1.08.52 AM.png

Looking forward to the response to both these queries. Attaching Screenshots to both of these for better understanding...

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. As for your second question, if you end the contract yourself the client will be notified and have 14 days to leave feedback. If they don't leave feedback at that time, the contract will not be included in your JSS calculations.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths