🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Changing Niche
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

Changing Niche

Dear Upwork community,

Thank you for taking the time to review my query.

Can I use both Data Entry and Graphic designing skill for my profile? I'm skilled in Admin Support and learning Graphic Designing as well. So is it okay to work on both niches, or do I've to work on only one of them. Right Now, I've created profile on Graphic desiging. 

Kindly guide me in this matter.

Kind regards.

Mehran

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehran,

You're free to create separate Specialized profiles for your expertise. Please check this helpful article for more information about Specialized Profiles available for Freelancers on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehran,

You're free to create separate Specialized profiles for your expertise. Please check this helpful article for more information about Specialized Profiles available for Freelancers on Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mehran44
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Hi Mehran,

Thank you.

Hi Bojan S,

Really appreciate your time, I've read the article and it helped me alot. 

Thank you very much.

sir, would both profiles be visible to clients then?

Hi Muhammad,

Yes, clients are able to see both profiles. Your profile will contain an indicator that you have other specialized profiles, and the client will have the option to switch between those versions when viewing your profile. Feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths