🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Changing agency location and its business man...
Page options
grewal_h
Community Member

Changing agency location and its business manager location.

Hello,

I am the Owner and business manager of my agency. I am new to upwork. I reside in Australia and I am a permanent resident of Australia.

Currently I am in India on a business tour for approx 2-3 months. This was the time when I created my Upwork Agency Account. As I am new to Upwork, I mentioned my current Indian address where I am residing presently.

So my concern is can I change my Agency's address and my freelancer's address to my Australian Address now, as eventually I will be moving back to Australia.

Please help.

Regards 

Harman

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Harmandeep Singh G wrote:

So my concern is can I change my Agency's address and my freelancer's address to my Australian Address now, as eventually I will be moving back to Australia.

Not until you are actually back in Australia. Your location has to reflect your real physical location. You can change it when you have returned to Australia.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

@Harmandeep Singh G wrote:

Not until you are actually back in Australia. Your location has to reflect your real physical location. You can change it when you have returned to Australia.

grewal_h
Community Member

Thanks alot Petra 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths