🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Changing my specializations
Page options
nikazurashvili
Community Member

Changing my specializations

Hi!

Upon signing up, I chose the 'Social Media Manager specialization in addition to what I mainly do - Graphic Design.

However, at this point of my life, I have decided to pursue Graphic Design only and put aside Social Media management. I can create a specialized profile under two categories: Graphic Design & Social Media management but I want to remove the last from my account description.

How can I do this?

Kind regards,

Nika Zurashvili

How can I do this?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nika,

Just to clarify, are you referring to editing your profile overview and remote the Social Media part? If yes, you can do this by going to your profile > hovering over your profile overview > clicking on the Pencil icon that will appear on the right side of the overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It doesn't work.

I can't seem to find the option to remove Social Media Management from my specializations.

I edited my skills on my profile, still didn't change anything

Hi Nika,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, is it still not possible to edit the specialization via website like just click the pencil icon?

Hi Deddy,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to replicate any issue with editing the specialization by clicking the pen icon. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths