🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Changing "pinned" location and name
Page options
dombrovsyi-kiril
Community Member

Changing "pinned" location and name

Hello!

My name is Kyrylo Dombrovskyi. I can't change my location when I'm trying to create my profile. I pointed out my location (Levanevsky passage, 10. City of Zaporozhye, Ukraine) in line "Street", but the string of  "country" is pinned. I need to change it to my real country - Ukraine, so I will can point my real working adress and verify my phone number. 

Also, as novice on Upwork, I have incorrectly indicated my name - Kirill Dombrovsyi ("Kirill" in a regional manner, then I "lost" a "k" in the surname), and I beg you to help me change it to the next one: Kyrylo Dombrovskyi (as pointed im my international ID card). 

Help me please! Thank you in advance! 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kirill,

I just updated your country and you should be able to update the rest of your address now. Once you submit your application you will be able to access your setting and update your name. If further help is needed, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kirill,

I just updated your country and you should be able to update the rest of your address now. Once you submit your application you will be able to access your setting and update your name. If further help is needed, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have the exact same problem.

@Goran, could you please update my location to Poland so I can finish up creating my profile?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Adam,

Your country is updated, feel free to complete your application once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same problem.

@Goran, could you please update my location to Russia.

Hi Anna,

Your country is now updated as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Nevermind, figured it out!

Thank you

I have the same problem

@Goran can you please change my location to Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu instead of Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Hi K J,

I checked and it looks like you have already selected the correct country. If you need to update your location, please update it by going to Settings> Contact information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths