🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Checking account number information in Upwork
Page options
josellereyes
Community Member

Checking account number information in Upwork

Good day!

I'm a little bit paranoid that I MAY have missed a digit in my account number, and I've already withdrawn funds. Is there any way that Upwork may allow me to double check this or verify?

Thanks so much!

5 REPLIES 5
alexis-arinze
Community Member

Joselle Marie R wrote:

Good day!

I'm a little bit paranoid that I MAY have missed a digit in my account number, and I've already withdrawn funds. Is there any way that Upwork may allow me to double check this or verify?

Thanks so much!

If you've withdrawn funds, it should immediately appear in your bank account. If you see it in your statements, you didn't miss-type. 

That's not helpful at all. Replying @Alexis A.

Thank you Joanne Marie for the wonderful answer.

JoanneP

Hi Joselle Marie,

If the payment method you used is incorrect, the money will be refunded back to your Upwork account which usually takes from 7 to 10 days. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Hi,

Sorry I just wanna clarify so if the account number for the transferwise I have entered in the get paid was incorrect, it will just bounce back to my Upwork funds?

Hi Janikka,

Thank you for your message.

I see that you have a Direct to Local Bank payment method added to your Upwork account. If the account number you used is incorrect, the money will be refunded back to your Upwork account within 7 to 10 days.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths