🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » City in Address
Page options
daphnechan
Community Member

Can't fill in my city

Hi

I'm from Singapore, and it in itself is a city.

There is no option or "drop down" list for me to fill in the city.

Does anyone has similiar issues?

Thank you.

254 REPLIES 254

I also can't fill my city. Please help

I cant find my city from the drop down list. What can I do? I have already tried different browser and cleared cache as well. Your kind assistance is apprieicated .Thanks!

Hi Rajeev,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. .

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
30849f6f
Community Member

I have the same Problem . I cant find my city from the drop down list. What can I do? I have already tried different browser and cleared cache as well. Your assistance is needed.

I am unable to add my city in address. Im from Pakistan and my city name is Gujrat but every time I type, it says, Choose from list but there is not list of cities. Please help

I am from Armenia, and i have the same issue. I cannot fill in my city. there is no option or Drop Down list, pls help me 😞 

Hi Ani and Warda,

Please try typing your full address with your city included as well under the Address tab. If you`re still experiencing the same issue after this let me know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

it says the same despite of typing in address tab

Hello, I’m having the same issue with it not recognizing my city. I’ve tried to fill it out 6 times now...

I am trying to complete my profile but am stuck on the "Tell Us More About You" page because I am not being given a list of cities to choose from for my address. I had to select to manually enter my address because it was not generating any addresses either. I have tried every letter of the alphabet and it doesn't bring up anything. I can't move on until this is completed and I apparently have to select from the list.

I have the same issue. Please help me. Thanks.

Please help me, I have the same problem. Thanks.

All,

We are reopening this issue as it appears that many user are getting errors trying to add their address again. Our engineers are already working on it. We'll keep you updated via this thread.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork

All,

We have released a fix for this issue. Please, try entering your address again and let us know if you still experience the issue.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

In creating the profile, I can't input my city. The error is not in the list.

I just used a different browser and cleared my cache and nothing, city dropdown will not work, so can't set up my account, cool....

Hi

I'm from Philippines,

There is no option or "drop down" list for me to fill in the city.

Thank you.

Hi All,

I have already escalated your concern to our team, our team will reach out to each of you directly and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Same issue? How has your team at Updraft not rectified this issue? How many people must complain before it is resolved?

My city (actually a town, which is the county seat) is not listed in the profile section, so I couldn't complete it. What do I do?

Hello Pam,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled

I am also facing the same difficulty with the country, and the city. Thanks for your help.

Hello Christelle,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thanks!

Untitled

I am also having this problem

Hi Michelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!
Looks like  you have  the problem often  😞
 I have this issue too..... with BERLIN! I meen, it´s a capital of Germany.....

I have tried clearing my cashe, used 2 different browses, but I still can not enter in my city to complete my account setup. Please advise. Thank you.

Hi Joseph and Xenia,

Just to confirm, did you tried typing your address first? When you start typing your address the city should be suggested in the City field. If you`re still experiencing the same issue after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes I entered my address before, and once I put in the first digit of my street address, it said it failed to find my address.

There are no cities available for Norway. I cannot proceed with the application. Additionally the ø is unavailable for my street name.

I am also having this issue. I'm in St.Lucia and my city is Micoud. I have been trying for the past hour

Hi Odara,

I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

i have the same problem but  there is no list at all

Hello upwork, I've seen countless posts already of people having this same issue, the dropdown menus just won't show up. Your pages require that you choose from the dropdown sometimes, which means I cannot complete my account because you won't let me. I've restarted, cleared cache and used all different browsers, nothing.

Can you either fix this clearly widespread issue or disable that pesky little dropdown thing? It would be great to be able to search for clients instead of spending my day trying to create an account. 

when i try to add my city in creating my profile there is no list so i cant  make my profile .

Hi Ali,

One of our agents will be reaching out to you directly very shortly to help assist you with this.

~Nina

Same problem here then when I went to Help I lost all the content I'd spent the last hour compiling. Not impressed.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarah, 

The team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your setting up your profile information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

My city is also not listed.

Hello Sianea,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths