🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Clarification of Upwork message on proposal
Page options
a5f9ac02
Community Member

Clarification of Upwork message on proposal

Hi

I am a voice-over talent and new to the Platform and I am looking to ensure I submit a proposal with Voice-over samples correctly.

I am a little unsure about the following message that appears at the bottom of a proposal document.

Upwork writes: " Include work samples or other documents to support your application. Do not attach your résumé — your Upwork profile is automatically forwarded to the client with your proposal."

1. "Include work samples or other documents to support your application"...... I understand this to mean I can use a, the voice-over samples that are already uploaded into my profile ....Am I correct in assuming this?

2. "Do not attach your résumé" ...... I understand this to mean, that I do not need to attach an additional CV or  Avatar/Profile.....Am I correct in assuming this?

3." your Upwork profile is automatically forwarded to the client with your proposal." ..... I  understand this to mean, that if my voice-over samples are part of my forwarded profile, but, it is ok to send further samples not on my profile if I choose to,... Am I correct in assuming this?

I am finding some potential clients are not attaching a sample script to their job post and are simply asking for "a sample"

Thank you for your patience

Lorraine K vo

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Lorraine,

That's right! You don't need to include a resume or CV since your profile functions as such. If you'd like, you can include further attachments with your proposal that are not on your profile since the client will be able to access the ones on your profile already.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Lorraine,

That's right! You don't need to include a resume or CV since your profile functions as such. If you'd like, you can include further attachments with your proposal that are not on your profile since the client will be able to access the ones on your profile already.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths