🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Clarification
Page options
burdador_dj64
Community Member

Clarification

Hi, just want to clarify. A probable client replied to my proposal and invited me for an interview. It would be a recorded one way interview(they’re not present) and asked me to send my email to them as they would send the interview invite on my email with the medium to be used. Is that fine? I guess up to that point we’re not going out of Upwork. Please advise.

Thanks,

Dionesio Jose B**Edited for Community Guidelines** Jr.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dionesio,

Communicating outside of Upwork is not a violation however accepting or asking to get paid outside of Upwork is a violation. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

@Dionesio Jose Jr B wrote:

Hi, just want to clarify. A probable client replied to my proposal and invited me for an interview. It would be a recorded one way interview(they’re not present) and asked me to send my email to them as they would send the interview invite on my email with the medium to be used. Is that fine?

I've done one of those... I am still working for that client nearly 3 years later 🙂

(NOT saying it's the same client, of course, just that it is not necessarily an issue)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths