🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client Refund
Page options
53b98538
Community Member

Client Refund

I did my work perfectly. I submitted proofs and waited for the client. But he now rejects my proof and requests a refund. I waste my time and money on him. I can't give a refund to him? Please help me?

4 REPLIES 4
paraskumar505
Community Member

I would suggest you to negotiate with the client and if he does not accept it then please feel free to contact Upwork Support.

This is not a support matter.

I agree with Martina.

Isuru: You may be confused or frustrated or struggling with what to do next.

But this is not something you should try to contact Upwork Customer Support about.

This IS something that you can discuss here in the Community Forum.

You may ask many, many questions here, and people will provide feedback and advise.

As a general principle: If you did the work, you should be paid. It is inappropriate for this client to ask for a refund.

To provide context, was this an hourly or fixed-price contract?
How much money in total has the client paid you for this contract?

Thanks for your reply!

I'm Top Rated Freelancer on PeoplePerHour but new to Upwork. So I'm confusing what I do now.

His project is 'Get 2000 upvotes for his post on Reddit. I provide 1850 and it's ongoing. But some people commented like as 'good, great'.Only two positive comments. I can't stop their comments. Because I provide organic upvotes. But he deletes the post and accuse me I was reported and delete his post. Please check the screenshot. He deleted himself. I have no need to do that. Because why do I do that? After a few minutes, he requested a refund. I can't give a refund, because I deployed my time and money to this work to success. Simply put, I'm done with his work.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths