🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client cancel project by herself after hired ...
Page options
bera_tania88
Community Member

Client cancel project by herself after hired me.

**Edited for community guidelines**  has hired me for her beauty website redesign. She had a detailed conversation with me for quite a long. But when I asked her for C panel credential she was unable to provide it as her former developer was not providing her the requisites. Then suddenly one of her teammates got connected with their former developer and now she wants to cancel the job. But i would like to state that in this scenario i had hardly any fault. But now i am tensed that if my profile will be affected by any aspect due to this incident. I think you can see i am working day & night to deliver quality service to my esteemed clients. In very short span i have delivered quite a no. Of projects and the reviews says it all. So i request you to help me out with your valuable suggestions that my profile or rating will not be affected due this unexpected scenario. I really seek your guidance and heartiest cooperation..Also send refund request. 

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients may cancel a contract at any time. That is fine.

You will be paid for all of the time that you logged.

If you did not log any time at all, then a zero-pay contract can have a negative impact on JSS. That means you made a tactical mistake. Never start a contract until you are ready to log at least ten minutes of time.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths