🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Client couldn't see my proposal in his list
Page options
meletlidis-tasos
Community Member

Client couldn't see my proposal in his list

Hello, Hope you are doing well.

This is Tasos from Greece and I just have started my working on here Upwork a few days ago. I am in an interview with a client that I submitted the proposal before.

It looks like that I am possible to help him on this project if it's going well.

However, he said my proposal was not visible in his list of proposals anymore. Also, I never did withdraw it.

Please help me to get the first job in this Upwork.

Sincerely,
Tasos **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Tasos,

We'll look into this further and see if everything's showing correctly on the client's side. We'll have a support ticket created for you so we can ask for some details that can't be shared here publicly.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
petra_r
Community Member

Tasos M wrote:

I am in an interview with a client that I submitted the proposal before.

However, he said my proposal was not visible in his list of proposals anymore. Also, I never did withdraw it.

Tasos, tell the client to look in his "archived" tab..

Hi, He said "I love your Salesforce expertise, but concerned about the
other parts." at the first time. Doesn't that mean he had ever seen my
proposal before?

Tasos M wrote:
Hi, He said "I love your Salesforce expertise, but concerned about the
other parts." at the first time. Doesn't that mean he had ever seen my
proposal before?

He must have seen your proposal or he could not be talking to you, could he?

Hello, Did this happen because I added the specified profile?

Tasos M wrote:

Hello, Did this happen because I added the specified profile?

I hope not.

Just to be clear: there is no way to initiate contact between client and freelancer other than either an invitation from the client, or the response of a client to a proposal, or a direct offer/hire. 

If you have not received and answered an invitation, the client has evidently received your proposal and is answering to it. 

"If you have not received and answered an invitation, the client has evidently received your proposal and is answering to it"

I didn't have an invitation. I have submitted my proposal to this project since this one looked like a very good fit for my skill and experience. I prepared my proposal for this project in detail. I am sure that he had ever seen. But he still says that couldn't find in his list of proposals and archived list...

I don't understand why does this happen. Why did he say like this? Or anything was wrong on my proposal?

By the way, I am more and closer to this project. Maybe I will get this one on the next morning at 11:00 AM (GMT-5: EST Time). I am really wanting you to review my private chat and proposal in detail.

Please let me have my first chance to fly.

Sincerely,

Tasos

Hi Tasos,

We'll look into this further and see if everything's showing correctly on the client's side. We'll have a support ticket created for you so we can ask for some details that can't be shared here publicly.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello Valeria

Thank you for your kind reply!

Please hit me up immediately on the other ticket when you have any questions. I'd love to cooperate with you for improving this Upwork more.

Sincerely,

Hi upwork community 

my name is akhi khatun. Just few days only I start work with upwork. Very sad for me that I am send proposal to client but client cannot see my proposal. I want grown my business in upwork and i love upwork. Please help me to solved my problem. Please 

Hi Akhi,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I can confirm that your proposals are visible to the client. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

## please help me To solve this problem. I love upwork and i want grown my
freelancing career in upwork. Thank you so much for your response.
petra_r
Community Member

Akhi K wrote:

. Very sad for me that I am send proposal to client but client cannot see my proposal. 

What makes you say that?

94ccd7a4
Community Member

I send proposal yesterday night for one job. That job is setup Google tag
manager in website. After that I check my proposal from my friend upwork
profile. I see my proposal not reach in client job request dashboard.
That's mean client can't see my proposal.
petra_r
Community Member

Akhi K wrote:
After that I check my proposal from my friend upwork
profile. I see my proposal not reach in client job request dashboard.

Whatever do you mean? Did your friend post the job post? Otherwise, how on earth would you be able to "see my proposal not reach in client job request dashboard"?

Hi Valeria ,

I have same problem I almost finished my connects but none has seen my connects even most of the time I am the first one to propose for a task, but when i see the job activity it doesn't show any proposal for hours. 

Kindly need your help.

Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths